Update: Aktuell existiert ein Bug, wodurch Aric Jorgan durchgehend oder auch nur teilweise nackt ist. Dadurch kann es zu Problemen mit der Fortsetzung des 11. Kapitels kommen. Sollte man also in einer Phase sein und Jorgan dort in einem Gespräch oder einer Szene nackt sehen soll man versuchen die Phase abzubrechen und neu zu starten. Dadurch kann der Bug umgangen werden.
Für das Aufspielen von Patch 4.2 und damit Kapitel 11 der KotFE-Story werden die Server am Dienstag von 14 Uhr bis 18 Uhr deutscher Zeit nicht erreichbar sein. Zudem wird auch das Gree-Event für eine Woche bis zum 15. Februar zurückkehren. Unter „Weiterlesen“ findet ihr die (englischen) Patchnotes.
Chapter XI: Disavowed! Battle alongside Major Aric Jorgan in the next Chapter of Knights of the Fallen Empire. Players who were subscribed on March 1st have immediate access to this new Chapter, and it will be available for all other subscribers on Thursday, March 10th.
Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: the Relics of the Gree Event is back! From March 8th at 4:00PST/12:00 GMT to March 15th at 4:00PST/12:00GMT, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand
Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins March 22nd at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends March 29th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.
- Blizz went on a crash diet and lost all of his Life Day weight, and is now at his correct size.
- The Commemorative Statue of the Dread Council decoration now has the correct source in its toolip.
- A new „Special Promotions“ vendor has been added to Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and both Fleets. This vendor will allow players to trade Razer promotional crystals for +41 stat versions:
- SE Black Green Eviscerating Crystal
- SE Black Green Indestructible Crystal
- SE Black Green War Hero’s Crystal
- SE Black Green Hawkeye Crystal
- The Codex and Title associated with the „Chamber of Speech“ Mission is now granted as intended.
- The Codex and Title associated with the „Cutting off the Head“ Mission is now granted as intended.
- Black Sun Loader Droids have been added to the list of NPC’s that count toward the „Junking Black Sun Droids“ and „Dismantling Black Sun Droids“ Achievements on Coruscant.
- The Cyborg Sablefur Kowakian Monkey-Lizard now unlocks properly in Collections.
- The Exiled Master Chest’s hood no longer clips on Body Type 1.
Classes + Combat
- Superheated Plasma now increases Plasma Cell damage by 10% (down from 30%) and its chance to be triggered by 5% (down from 10%), to properly mirror the values of the Pyrotech’s Superheated Gas.
- Fixed an issue that caused Seek Cover to be removed early, rather than be refreshed, if the Sniper was out of cover when Entrench ended.
- Fixed an issue that caused Heads Up to be removed early, rather than be refreshed, if the Gunslinger was out of cover when Hunker Down ended.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Encounters in Nightmare Mode Operations now have a 100% chance to drop Rating 224 gear tokens.
- Fixed an issue that allowed NPCs to teleport after being rooted during the Dread Master Styrak encounter in Scum and Villainy.
- The following crafted Artifice items now have the correct level requirement (51):
- Mytag Asylum Tech Shield
- Rainbow Gem Asylum Force Shield
- Rainbow Gem Asylum Tech Shield
- Rainbow Gem Onslaught Focus
- Rainbow Gem Onslaught Generator
- Mytag Onslaught Generator
- Mytag Asylum Force Shield
- Mytag Onslaught Focus
- 200 and 208-rated Synthweaving items now have the correct number of stats.
- The craftable Rating 212, 216, and 218 relics now have the correct stats.
- The Crew Skill vendor that allowed Grade 8 Materials to be exchanged for Grade 9 Materials has been removed.
- Slicing Harvesting nodes no longer drop Prototype (blue) quality Lockboxes and now drop Premium (green) quality Lockboxes.
- All Rating 200 and 208-rated Armstech items now require Investigation Materials instead of Underworld Trading Materials.
- All Grade 9 Cybertech Grenades now require Cybertech components,
- All Grade 9 Artifice and Armstech weapons now have Color Crystal slots. This fix will also apply to weapons that have already been crafted.
- All Rating 200 and 208 Artifice items now correctly require Artifice Bonded Attachments.
- Defiant and Exarch crafted 212 and 216 items no longer have a chance to give Slicing Materials when Disassembled.
- All Cybertech Grenades have had their Crafting costs adjusted to be appropriate to their Grade.
- Numerous duplicate rating 178 Enhancements have been removed from the Cybertech trainer.
- The following Enhancements have been added to the Cybertech Trainer:
- Barrage Enhancement 36
- Studious Enhancement 36
- Bastion Enhancement 36
- Proficient Enhancement 36
- Savant Enhancement 36
- Grade 5 Synthweaving Augments have had their required Skill reduced to 340.
- Cybertech Crafters receive the following additional Earpieces when they first learn the Profession. In addition, these Earpieces are now available on the trainer for no cost.
- Terenthium Bulwark Relay
- Terenthium Initiative Relay
- All Operations gear now has a 60% chance to Reverse Engineer and grant a Schematic. Previously, some pieces had a 40% chance or an 80% chance.
- Numerous Rating 200 and 208 Barrels, Hilts, and Enhancements now have the correct Mod number in their names.
- The Artifice schematic “Advanced Yellow Indestructible Crystal” has had its training cost increased from 139 to 1390.
- Numerous Crafting Mission text descriptions have been modified to be Faction neutral.
- Multiple Wealthy Crew Skill Missions have had their yield descriptions clarified
- War Supplies that can be crafted with Grade 5 and 6 Components have been changed to require Grade 4 and 5 Components.
- Cortosis Substrate now correctly states that it is a Grade 6 Crafting Material.
- Corundrum Powder now correctly states that it is a Grade 7 Crafting Material.
- The following Grade 1 Treasure Hunting Missions have had their costs increased:
- „Dig It“
- „Stalker Needed“
- The following items found on the Crew Skill Trade vendor have had their costs reduced:
- Cranoran Thread
- Endothermic Flux
- Prototype Polybiotic Versatile Stims now give Mastery instead of Endurance.
- The following Color Crystals no longer have a Slicing Material crafting cost, and have been updated with Treasure Hunting Material cost:
- Advanced Black-Blue Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Black-Orange Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Black-Purple Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Black-Red Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Cyan Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Magenta Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Purple Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced White-Purple-Blue Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced White-Yellow-Orange Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Black-Blue Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Black-Orange Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Black-Purple Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Black-Red Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Cyan Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Magenta Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Purple Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced White-Purple-Blue Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced White-Yellow-Orange Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Cyan War Hero’s Crystal
- Advanced Purple War Hero’s Crystal
- Advanced White-Purple-Blue War Hero’s Crystal
- Advanced White-Yellow-Orange War Hero’s Crystal
- Advanced Black-Blue Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced Black-Orange Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced Black-Purple Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced Black-Red Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced Cyan Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced Magenta Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced Purple Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced White-Purple-Blue Hawkeye Crystal
- Advanced White-Yellow-Orange Hawkeye Crystal
Items + Economy
- The following items have had their stats reduced:
- Outlander Force-Healer’s Cuffs MK-5
- Outlander Med-Tech’s Vambraces MK-5
- Outlander Mender’s Bracers MK-5
- Fixed stretching issues with the Citadel Bulwark’s MK-2 hood.
- The „Portable Zakuulan Sentry Turret“ Decoration has been fixed so that it is no longer floating off of the ground when placed.
- Alliance Supply Crates now really don’t drop Premium Quality Gifts, and instead drop Artifact Quality Rank 5 Gifts.
Missions + NPCs
- Imperial Agents are now able to complete Chapter X: Anarchy in Paradise.
- Jedi Knights that have completed the Mission “Healing a Hutt” now have the correct line when first meeting Firebrand in Chapter X.
- Travelling to the Republic Fleet using the Emergency Fleet Pass ability while on the Mission “The Jedi Prisoner” now properly advances the Mission.
- Imperial Players can now reacquire the „Fire in the Hole“ Mission from the offering NPC on Hoth if they abandon it.
- Organa Recon Operatives no longer count towards the „Organa Meat“, „Soldier of Organa“, „Organa Grinder“ and „Devastating House Organa“ Achievements as they are not Strong or above in difficulty level.
- Reduced the toughness of The Tyrant on the Republic Belsavis Mission “[Heroic 2+] The Tyrant.”
- The Inquisitor Mission „Inheritance“ now once again offers Kallig’s Lightsaber. Kallig’s Lightsaber is now Bound on Legacy and has no Modifications.
- Updates to the Chapter 10 Mission Journal now occur as the Chapter is progressed through.
- The name for the Giradda the Hutt PvP vendor now appears in FR and DE clients.